Children's Education Centre
Te Pokapū Tiāki Tamariki
At the current alert level, our centre is still following strict guidelines as outlined by the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education, Work Safe and MIT to keep ourselves, our tamariki, whānau and our communities safe.
You can also help us keep a safe environment by not coming to the centre if you or your child is unwell and following the COVID-19 processes that are in place.
If you have a query, please contact us on 09 968 7715 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MIT's Children's Education Centre is a well-resourced, multicultural community where we practise respect for each child, family and teacher onsite at MIT's ?tara campus.
- Spaces available for children 0-5 years
- Our centre is open to the public, as well as providing spaces for children of students and staff at MIT
- Open Monday - Friday 7.30am-5pm. (Please note we are closed on public holidays and for the Christmas holidays)
- Meals included and up to 30 hours free per week for three to five (3-5) year olds
- Under and Over two's rooms and learning spaces
- A spacious, natural outdoor area with multiple learning spaces
- We offer a high level of qualified and registered teachers.
We would love to meet you and your child and show you around our wonderful facilities.
|Opening Hours||Monday to Friday from 7.30am-5pm|
|Location||NE Block, North Campus, Gate 11, ?tara Road, ?tara|
Age of children catered for
Phone: 09 968 7715|
|Fees||Please contact the centre for current fees|